An Apple exclusive, Limited Edition Sphero 2.0 Revealed features a custom shell and inductive charger that showcases Sphero's inner robot. Now when you control this amazingly smart—and smart looking—toy with your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch and one of more than 25 apps, you'll have a deeply mesmerizing experience.
Faster, brighter, smarter
Sphero 2.0 is entirely re-engineered to immerse you in a completely new perception of gaming. The ball incorporates advanced Sphero technology, such as speeds reaching up to seven feet per second, multicolor LEDs that glow brighter than ever, and smarter control with AI Superdrive capabilities. Powered by induction charging, Bluetooth connection, and upgraded firmware, Limited Edition Sphero 2.0 Revealed can change the way you play.
Sphero apps create engaging, mixed-reality gameplay
Sphero immerses you in a new type of gameplay called mixed-reality, in which real and virtual elements are seamlessly merged together. With several free apps available for download (and more continuously being developed), Sphero provides you with plenty of gaming thrills.
Simple, yet challenging
Sphero is easy to learn, but challenging to master. Controlling Sphero is intuitive—just tilt, swipe a finger, or swing your iOS device, and Sphero responds. And your experience changes with every new app you download.
Versatile fun up to 50 feet away
Thanks to a reliable Bluetooth connection, control is always responsive and fluid, even at long ranges, letting you control Sphero from across the room or across the street. Steer through homemade obstacle courses, weave between feet, and even outmaneuver your family pet. And with a multicolored LED, you can change Sphero's color to suit your mood, play in the dark, or create a team color.
Big fun in a small package
Roughly the size of a baseball, Sphero is compact enough to slip into a bag or jacket pocket. But thanks to its LiPo battery, a single charge delivers over an hour of full-throttle play. And Sphero charges inductively, so it uses no cables or cords.
Apps and more apps
Choose from more than 25 apps and launch a whole new world of mobile gameplay. Drive circles around your friends with Sphero's new engine, turn your living room into a video game with augmented reality apps like The Rolling Dead, and upgrade family game night with multiplayer apps like ColorGrab. You can even get a crash course in programming Sphero with MacroLab. And many more apps are on the way.
- Gaming device that you control from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Multiple downloadable apps deliver new, inventive ways to engage
- Easily control by tilting or swinging your device, or use on-screen touch capability
- Turn your TV into game central with AirPlay and Apple TV and experience Sphero on the big screen
- Controls are easy to learn but take skill to master
- Integrates with apps built specifically for Sphero for nearly limitless play
- Customize the color of Sphero's internal LED lights right from your iOS device
- Internal rechargeable LiPo battery lasts over an hour on a full charge
- Power Sphero up with cable-free induction charging
- Interact with Sphero from more than 50 feet away
- More than 25 free games and apps available from the iTunes App Store
Did you notice?
Not only does it roll on smooth, flat surfaces and carpet, Sphero can also float and spin in water.
Apple Recommends For
Immerse yourself in a new world of gaming with a robotic ball controlled by your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Limited edition Sphero 2.0 Revealed robotic ball
- Limited edition inductive charging base
- Pop-out ramps
- Quick start card and user manual