Jump and roll anywhere
Fast, rugged, and lively, the Parrot MiniDrone Jumping Sumo robot performs acrobatics on command from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using the FreeFlight 3 app. This easy-to-use device gives you an entirely new way to experience playing with robots.
An acrobatic and fearless adventurer
Jumping Sumo generates its own Wi-Fi (AC) connection, so you can automatically connect to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch as soon as you enter the free FreeFlight 3 application. An advanced jumping system gives Jumping Sumo a vertical and horizontal jump up to 2.5 feet/80 centimeters. It also rolls at up to 3.3 ft/s (2 m/s) and turns 90 and 180 degrees in the blink of an eye.
Take control your way
Jumping Sumo offers two different experiences with its adjustable wheels. Depending on your level of experience you can choose stability (wheels extended) or speed (wheels retracted). The sturdy, shock-proof design lets it jump, roll, spin, and explore without stopping. Plus, Jumping Sumo always lands on its wheels. Thanks to its built-in gyroscope and high-speed processor, you can make the most of Jumping Sumo’s superb agility and highly intuitive driving control.
Small size, big personality
Jumping Sumo reveals its cheeky and mischievous personality through the flashing LED lights and sounds. You can also customize your robot's look according to your mood with a range of stickers. Program your own animations and choreograph different moves and tricks to impress everyone watching.
- Generates its own Wi-Fi (AC) connection with a control range of up to 164 feet/50 meters
- Easily controlled with the FreeFlight 3 app on your iOS device
- Able to jump vertically and horizontally up to 2.5 feet/80 centimeters and always lands on its feet
- Preload the spring to anticipate your jumps or use one of the three modes: Jumper, Kicker, Auto-Balance
- 640 by 480 pixel wide-angle camera captures, streams, and saves photos and videos to your iOS device or directly on to a micro-USB flash drive
- A "road plan" lets you program a sequence of actions; the itinerary is available on the FreeFlight 3 application and appears among the pre-programmed movements
- Move forward, backward, and adjust your speed to adapt to the situation
- Rolls up to 3.3 ft/s (2 m/s) and avoids any obstacles that get in the way by turning 90 or 180 degrees with the swipe of your finger
- Removable Lithium-Polymer battery provides up to 20 minutes of fun (battery also compatible with MiniDrone Rolling Spider)
- LED lights and sounds bring Jumping Sumo to life
Did you notice?
Jumping Sumo automatically generates its own Wi-Fi connection to your iOS device when you open the FreeFlight 3 app.
Apple Recommends For
Entertaining yourself and friends with a leaping robot you control via iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Parrot MiniDrones Jumping Sumo Robot
- micro USB charging cable
- Two spare rubber feet
- Quick start guide