Compact yet packing plenty of audio punch, the Marshall Stanmore speaker wirelessly powers the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with Marshall's heritage of big stage performance. Stanmore's classic design is a throwback to the golden days of rock and roll, featuring analog interaction knobs that give you custom control of your music. Its vintage-looking front fret, brass details, and iconic script logo make the Stanmore right at home with the rest of your Marshall collection. Connect it wirelessly via Bluetooth, use the RCA input to plug in your record player, or simply connect your iOS device to the 3.5 mm auxiliary port using the included coil cord. Stanmore is even compatible with Apple TV and other devices that have an optical output.
- Multiple connection sources, including Bluetooth wireless, 3.5 mm auxiliary, RCA connector, or optical mini-jack
- Compact size that's a perfect fit for small spaces you need to fill with big sound
- Classic Marshall aesthetic with script logo, black vinyl casing, and vintage-inspired fret grille cloth
- Advanced components deliver an accurate response throughout the frequency range for no-compromise audio
- PowerSaver and Standard standby modes help minimize environmental impact when not actively in use
Did you notice?
For maximum flexibility, you can connect via Bluetooth, 3.5 mm analog, RCA connector, or optical mini-jack.
Apple Recommends For
A compact stereo speaker that delivers a surprisingly big sound for the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
What's in the Box?
- Marshall Stanmore Bluetooth Speaker