WiFi Smart Scale
Get where you want to be. Aria tracks your weight, body fat percentage, and BMI, painting a picture of your long-term progress. Using your home Wi-Fit network, it wirelessly syncs your stats with online graph and mobile tools that help you stay motivated and on track. When you're in control, stepping on the scale feels good.
A smart scale to help you stay on track.
Stats that matter.
Results that last.
Get set for success all in one step with Aria—a Wi-Fi Smart Scale that uses advanced technology to track weight, lean mass, body fat % and BMI, so you can see the numbers you need to take control of your fitness and get results that last.
See your trends.
Short-term fluctuations in weight don’t give you a realistic picture of your health and fitness–It’s the long term trends that matter. That’s why Aria syncs with your Fitbit dashboard to display charts and graphs of your progress, so you can see the bigger picture and stay on track.
Sync it all.
Stay on track.
Aria automatically and wirelessly syncs to your Fitbit dashboard using your home Wi-Fi network, so you can access your progress 24/7 without having to remember or record another number.
A scale designed
to be shared.
Whenever you step on the scale, Aria recognizes who you are, displays your data, and sends your weight stats straight to your Fitbit account—keeping your results private. Plus, it recognizes up to eight individual users, so you can invite the whole family.
- Weight: 4 lbs, 4.3 oz
Sensors and Components
- Weight and BMI: Four load cells measure weight. BMI is calculated and displayed based on weight and height.
- Body composition: The scale measures body mass using bioimpedance analysis.
- Backlit LCD display
- Displays weight, % body fat, and user selection
- Units in pounds, kilograms, or stones
- Aria® wi-fi smart scale
- 4 AA batteries
Aria is designed to work in a humid bathroom environment. Some condensation due to hot showers, etc. will not damage the scale. The scale should not be submerged. Avoid splashing large amounts of water on the scale. To prevent slipping or accidents, please thoroughly dry the glass top before stepping on the scale.
Warning: Do not use if you have a pacemaker or other internal medical device, or are pregnant. Not intended for use by children under 10. Always consult your physician. Slippery when wet.
- Tampered glass platform
- ABS bottom housing
Battery and Power
Aria uses 4 AA batteries - no power cord necessary.
- Battery type: 4 standard 1.5V size AA batteries (included)
You will get the most reliable readings on a hard surface (not carpet).
- Operating temperature: 32° to 132.8° F
- Relative humidity: 0-95%
Aria automatically recognizes up to eight different people. Your weight data syncs to your private Fitbit dashboard, so you can control what data you share.
- Measurement range: 20-350 lbs
Aria syncs automatically and wirelessly through your home wi-fi network. Network requirements:
- Wireless 802.11b
- WEP/WPA/WPA2 personal security
- Automatic (DHCP) IP setup (static IP configuration not supported)
- To set up for the first time, you’ll need one of the following: Windows XP and later, Mac OS X 10.5 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices