Anki DRIVE uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) to deliver the first video game in the real world. Each car has been engineered to think: It knows where it is, makes decisions, and drives itself. Using your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, or iPad mini you can take control of a car to play against friends or AI cars. But watch your back. Anki DRIVE AI cars have been designed to take you out.
To experience Anki DRIVE each player must have an iPhone 4S or later, iPod touch (5th generation) or later, iPad 3 or later, or iPad mini or later.
- You can play Anki DRIVE against your friends, or against an AI-enabled opponent
- The AI cars own the road; they know your every move—and the more you drive, the more they evolve
- Similar to a video game, your character evolves over time. The more you race, the more points you earn, which you redeem to upgrade your cars' weapons and capabilities
- Up to four vehicles can play at once; you and friends use iOS devices to control one to four of the cars. AI controls any cars you don’t control.
- Anki DRIVE includes a physical track that rolls out to 3.5 by 8.5 feet and is intended for use indoors
- You can place the track on any flat surface, though flooring or a low-pile carpet works best
- Anki DRIVE is suitable for all ages capable of navigating an iOS device
- Additional cars available for separate purchase from Apple: Katal (Blue; part no. HD004); RHO (Red; part no. HD005)
Did you notice?
The more you race, the more points you earn, which you redeem to upgrade your cars' weapons and capabilities.
Apple Recommends For
Prove your skill using your iPhone and iPod touch to race your car against self-driving, AI-guided cars.
What's in the Box?
- Two Anki DRIVE AI Intelligent Cars and charging cases
- Race mat (3.5 ft. by 8.5 ft./1.07 m by 2.6 m)
- Tire cleaner
- Fast charger